Friday, December 3, 2010

What should our next post be?, results....

Here are the results of our poll...

There were four that stood out.

1) A series on love.

2) Is the grace of God enough?

3) Does pain mean that we are unhealthy?

4) How do you know if you are hearing God's voice?

Thank you to everyone who participated! I think I will start with "Is the grace of God enough?" Then I will move on to "Does pain mean that we are unhealthy?". After that I will move on to "How do you know you are hearing God's voice?" and wrap up with "A series on love".  As I look at these they may all turn into mini series. My goal is to finish "Loaves and Fishes" and then start right in on them. :)

Please permit the occasionally leniency if I post some things that are on my heart in between all of them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment