Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do you have time to wait?


Wow! This hit me in the face like a cold spash of water. Have you ever looked up the references to waiting in the Bible? If there was ever any doubt in your mind that we serve a God of waiting, this should do the trick.

Psalm 31:24 (English Standard Version)
Be strong, and let your heart take courage,
all you who wait for the LORD!

Psalm 130:5 (English Standard Version)
I wait for the LORD,my soul waits,
and in his word I hope;

Lamentations 3:26 (King James Version)
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Galatians 5:5 (English Standard Version)
For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness.

MORE! ....

Be strong saints.  I love you, but more than that He loves you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment