Monday, January 14, 2013

The Singing God Post by Sam Storms

Hi Beloveds...

I love music. God speaks to me through music. That's just our thing.

(This is the reason I often attach appropriate songs to my posts or write about a particular song outright.)

I can be in the car, on the way to work, ask Him to play me a specific song on the radio, and He will.  If I just need Him to talk to me, I ask, and the perfect song comes on.  Even though I've come to expect it, it still moves me.  He knows each and every one of us intimately.  This includes our "love languages".

This post/ book excerpt by Sam Storms at TheResurgence.com made me think of this.  While the post is well done and a good start, it only scratches the surface.  There's a generational sin component here which remains unaddressed.  (Huge topic on my heart over the past few years, and I hope to write about it soon.)

We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony (Revelation 12:11).  This starts by knowing and excepting God's love.




I Love This Song!! (Song of Solomon 8:6-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment