Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lifehouse Everything Drama - Performed at Lakewood Church

Hi Beloveds

Please take time to watch this video all the way through...  thoughts after...


My church's drama team does a version of this that brings tears to my eyes every time I see it.  A video has an impact for sure, but there's something about seeing it live.

I've written incessantly about free will.  How a loving God will never force Himself on us, even if that means loosing us to our decisions.  To me, that relationship looks a lot like this video.  Him standing by our side, waiting for us to choose Him despite worldly temptations and trials.  Holding Himself back out of love.  (I hope that makes sense as I don't have more time to explain.  If not, just read some of my other posts.  My last post.  The post titled "Scars", etc.)

This is true love.  A love that draws us to Him.  A love offered with no expectations and great risk.  Agape love.  Death on a cross, to wash us clean and bring us back to Him.

I Love You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment