Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fearless by Max Lucado

Hi Beloveds-

I have a great book recommendation for you.  Fearless by Max Lucado.  Lucado is rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors.  (I know he has published many books and is extremely popular, I just haven't been exposed until recently.)  He is a quick read but still thought provoking. 

This particular book hit home for me.  We all face down the spirit fear in one way or another.  Fearless not only defines these various battlegrounds but also provides tangible options for victory.  Please check it out.  The book is also endorsed by Dave Ramsey.


If you would like to get it here is the link to Amazon....  Fearless by Max Lucado

The table of contents...

1.  Why Are We Afraid?
2.  The Villagers of Stiltsville  (Fear of Not Mattering)
3.  God's Ticked Off at Me  (Fear of Disappointing God)
4.  Woe, Be Gone  (Fear of Running Out)
5.  My Child Is in Danger  (Fear of Not Protecting My Kids)
6.  I'm Sinking Fast  (Fear of Overwhelming Challenges)
7.  There's a Dragon in My Closet  (Fear of Worst-Case Scenarios)
8.  The Brutal Planet  (Fear of Violence)
9.  Make-Believe Money  (Fear of the Coming Winter)
10.  Scared to Death  (Fear of Life's Final Moments)
11.  Caffeinated Life  (Fear of What's Next)
12.  The Shadow of a Doubt  (Fear That God Is Not Real)
13.  What If Things Get Worse?  (Fear of Global Calamity)
14.  The One Healthy Terror  (Fear of God Getting Out of My Box)
15.  Conclusion  (William's Psalm)

Though some of these, at first glance, may seam a little broad they are not.  Each is broken down to a very personal level.

Hope you enjoy it!  Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment