Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sidewalk Prophets – The Words I Would Say

This is such a great song. Amazing lyrics! I have also always been a sucker for live performances.

In the second of these two videos, the Fireproof montage, I especially like the final scene where the husband (Cameron) is leading the wife (Bethea) to the cross (Christ)! The symbolism is so simple, yet so beautiful and powerful. (As she hesitates at the end and he gently takes her hand and prompts her to take that last step, even with him.) I have to admit it gets me choked up a bit. I probably could / should do an entire post on that scene alone.

This is so funny...  you will never guess what time I am posting this...  That's right...  3:00AM!  No joke.  Not even planed.  Just looked at the clock...  I love God's sense of humor!  :)  Good night beloveds.

No comments:

Post a Comment