Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gloves are off...


Things may get a little crazy around here. The proverbial gloves are coming off. I have for a long time wanted to use this blog as a form of ministry and to serve God’s people. I have decided the best way to do this is being raw and honest. We all face many of the same struggles, pains, and fears. Most of the time we wallow around in it to proud to ask for help. To embarrassed to acknowledge our struggles and sin. You will not find that here! We are going to operate under a James 5:16 mentality. We will struggle together to find God’s truth and use the Word as our sword (Hebrews 4:12).

I no longer wish to stand idly by watching the enemy kill, steal, and destroy (John 10:10). So I will share myself with you. I pray and believe He is going to find a way to use me to bless those who visit. I will not hold back any more though, there is too much at stake.

Some of the topics I would like to talk about might not be the most comfortable topics. Some embarrassing. Some painful. Rest assured of this… I will always do my best to be lead of God. I will always be gentle and walk in love.

With that being said…

House Rule 1: Author is fallible and flawed just like you. Confirm everything said here by the Holy Spirit and your own study of the word. If something I say doesn’t line up, go with God.

House Rule 2: We do not make a doctrine out of one. God’s Word is good, amazing, and it confirms itself. If we are going to call something a rock we will have multiple scriptures to back it up. We WILL NOT take a single scripture and twist it to fit our need! We will not make the Word say something it does not! This is the job of satan and we will not participate. NON NEGOTIABLE!

I am feeling in a way like this is a fresh launch. I am going to try and post more frequently. I have held back a little up to this point. There are personal reasons that at some point you will catch on to or will bluntly be shared.

With that, let me introduce myself… and my Husband…

No comments:

Post a Comment