Monday, July 9, 2012

Psalms In The Key Of Me #1

Father God I love you so much!

You know my heart.  You know my weaknesses.  You know even though I fall short I still try.  Thank you for loving me as I am.  Thank You for Your forgiveness, grace, and mercy.  I am Yours!

My heart is heavy today.  Please be with me.  My thoughts are with my wife.  Father God please be with her.  Please send your ministering angels out to comfort and care for her.  Bind up her heart and let Your love surround her.  I believe where I have failed as a husband You are shown to be strong.  I know You love her more than I ever could.  I want that for her Father God.  I want You to be her true lover.  I want so badly for her to be healed.  I know all things are possible though You.

Though I will never be able to see her heart as You do, as her husband I have seen much.  I have seen how much she loves You!  I believe You have intended her for great things.  Father, with any and all authority
You have given me in this situation I speak agreement with Your plan on her life and protection over her.  I plead The Blood Of Jesus over her and speak the enemy's hands off of her.

Father if there is anything You would have me do I ask that You show me now.  If Your demand is patience, I ask You to stand by my side and give me strength to stand the gap.  Father I surrender myself to You.  I am willing and eager to stand by Your side and go to war for her.  She is my bride and I am willing to lay myself down for her as You would see fit and have me do.  I look to you as my model.  I beg You, Please show me what You would have me do and how.  I ask, in this moment right now, You to show me how You would have me love her.  I make this request with no expectation of what that may be but rather only a willingness to hear and be obedient.

Father God I love my wife.  I am so thankful for the precious gift You have created in her.  My heart, before all things other than You, cries out to see her be beautiful and shine as You have intended her.  Daddy God please heal her where she is hurting.  Be her strong lover.

My trust, faith, and hope are in You Oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment